Located between Sainte-Colombe-sur Gand and Bussières, it is 320 metres long and 50 metres high. An imposing structure built during the First World War, and inaugurated in 1923, it served the railway line which linked Régny to Saint-Just-en-Chevalet. The new A89 motorway passes under two of its 12 arches. It can be crossed on foot.
Free of charge
Throughout the year : open daily.