La Chapellerie is a place for creation, exchange and learning. This economic, tourist and cultural hub enables the various entities to create real synergies with the Atelier-Musée du Chapeau.
The hat factory is made up of several entities:
- the hat museum workshop, with all its activities (exhibitions, conservation, mediation, training, production, professional hat network).
- an arts and crafts incubator designed to act as a springboard for creators in the fields of textiles and arts and crafts in general during their start-up phase.
- the Salle de la Foule and the auditorium, which can be privatized for cultural or business tourism events in an atypical and comfortable setting.
- the Au chapelier gourmand restaurant, offering regional cuisine prepared with fresh produce, and seating up to 60 diners in the shade of a concrete roof structure.
- Reception room
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Film room
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Room hire
- Available for private hire
You may also like
Atelier - Musée du Chapeau
The Atelier-Musée du Chapeau [hat museum and workshop] welcomes you to La Chapellerie. Come and s...
Stage de gravure - Les heures bleues
Intaglio, antique and contemporary engraving workshops. They are organized around themes or techn...
The Atelier des Créateurs is a veritable incubator for craftspeople, providing a springboard for...